The Stations of the Cross began as the practice of pious pilgrims to Jerusalem who would retrace the final journey of Jesus Christ to Calvary.
Later, for the many who wanted to pass along the same route, but could not make the trip to Jerusalem, a practice developed that eventually took the form of the fourteen stations currently found in almost every church.
|Mon||Tue||Wed - Sat|
|Mon||Tue||Wed - Thu|
7:45 - 8:05am
9 - 10am
Church: 1505 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48912
Office: 1514 E Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48912
School: 1521 E Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48912