Prayer in Church is Available
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Wednesdays 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Adoration on Fridays: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Sign-up here.)
Rules for Visits
- If you have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 in the past two weeks, please do not come for prayer.
- Wash-in/Wash-out. That is, please use hand sanitizer when you come and go, which is available at all exits.
- In keeping with Governor Whitmer's most recent Executive Order, the wearing of a mask will be required in public spaces. (Note: We will have a few masks available for those who do not have their own masks. If you pick up one of the masks that we have available, please take it with you.)
- We ask you to place a “sticky-note” (available when you enter) on the seat of the pew where you are sitting. This will help others know where people have been sitting. This is to help avoid any potential spread. (The church will be sanitized each day after the time of prayer.)
- Please use good “distancing” practices.
- Ideally, we want to honor Bishop Boyea’s "ten person limit," but we don’t want people to feel that they have to leave should, say, a family come in that causes the numbers to increase. Let’s be wise in how we handle that. (We will be monitoring numbers and may need to adjust our guidelines.)
- Let’s also keep each other in prayer.